Monday, November 16, 2009

A Beautiful Family - Family Photographer Chesterton Indiana

This weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Dale, Amy, Michael, Ashley, and their adorable boys.

Ashley and Michael were visiting, from Kentucky, and Amy wanted some family photos.  Let me tell you that these two make BEAUTIFUL children! 

I, also, have a first for my blog/website....HOLLY!  Holly is the sweet yellow lab that you will see in several of the photos.

Dale, Amy, and family,
It was a privilege meeting you and I thank you for the chance to photograph your beautiful family.  I hope that you love your sneak peek!

Meet Dale, Amy and Holly....

Dale and Amy Resize1


Amy and her "baby"....

Dale and Amy Resize2



Michael and Ashley....


Dale and Amy Resize3


Holly....


Dale and Amy resize5


A beautiful family...


Dale and Amy Resize6


Dale and Amy...

Dale and Amy Resize4


More images, will be added soon, at http://www.studiorachel.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment