Sunday, November 29, 2009

Three Cuties! Children's photographer Michigan City, Indiana

I had the pleasure of meeting Amy when Rebekah and I were working a wedding at Sand Creek Country Club.   If you want to have your event at their beautiful facility then Amy is the lady you want to deal with.   Not long after the wedding I received an e-mail, from Amy, asking if I would be willing to take pictures of her beautiful children.   Of course, I said YES! 


Today I met Mike, Amy, and family at Creek Ridge County Park and we spent the morning taking pictures.  It was a beautiful day and the kids were great!   What more could a photographer ask for?!?!


Mike and Amy, 
Thank you for the opportunity to photograph your children.  They are lovely!  I hope that you love your sneak peek.


Meet Ethan...

resize3



Bri....



resize5


and Kayla....



resize4


Three cuties....


resize1



Additional photos, coming soon, to http://www.studiorachel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment