Sunday, October 11, 2009

Engagement shoot bonus! Couples photography Chesterton Indiana ; Childrens photography Westville Indiana

Today I was able to join Rebekah on an engagement shoot for Loren and Erron.  The "bonus" was Izabelle, Loren's daughter, came along.   Loren and Izabelle used to live across the street from my mom.  I haven't seen either of them in years and was amazed at how Izabelle has grown.  She is a beautiful little girl and I had fun sneaking in some pictures of her.

Here is Izabelle!

website 3


website 2


The reason we were there.....


website 6

website 7

Erron and Loren, you are a wonderful couple and Izabelle is a beautiful little girl.  I look forward to capturing your wedding day.  See you soon!!!

Additional pictures can be found at www.StudioRachel.com and look for Rebekah's "sneak peek", in her blog, at www.StudioRebekah.com.

1 comment: