Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Two, Four, Six....FUN! Children's photography Porter County Indiana

Monday afternoon I met Emma, Eli, and Ella ages 6,4, and 2.  I am not going to say it was an easy shoot but it was fun.

Emma is a beautiful little lady and my most willing subject.  Eli was all boy!  He wanted to run, pick on Emma (I have a little brother and I know how that goes!), roll down hills, etc.  Ella is an adorable little girl who wanted NOTHING to do with having her picture taken.   It was quite the challenge to get all three of them in one shot.  We weren't able to achieve that "perfect picture", of all of them, but there will be plenty of time for that in the future.  Someday Mike and Leighanne will be able to look back and these photos will be wonderful reminders of this crazy time. 

Leighanne, it was WONDERFUL to see you again!  You are still the sweet person that I remember and you are so blessed.  I look forward to doing this, again, soon and hope that you enjoy what we captured.

Here are your three blessings!

website7 resized


Emma...


website3 resized


Elijah...

website6 resized


The elusive Ella...

website5 resized



Look for additional photos at http://www.studiorachel.com/.

2 comments:

  1. Rachel,... children are not perfect,.. these photos are a great reflection of personalities. Love em!

    ReplyDelete