Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fun with friends - Children's Photographer Chesterton Indiana

Today I received a message from a dear friend asking if I could take pictures of her kids this afternoon.  Needless to say I jumped at the chance.  A few hours later I met Kelly, Libby, and Austin at Chellburg Farm.  I had a lot of fun and it was great to see them. 


Kelly, I had a hard time choosing what to post so I have added a gallery, on my website, with all of the photos for you to view. www.StudioRachel.com   Libby and Austin are as adorable as ever.  We really should get together more often. 


Here are 3 out of 4 of the "G" family!




Siblings.....

website 4


Check out those "baby blues"! ....

website 6

Libby....

website 16

Austin....

website austin

My friend and her beautiful children....

website 19

No comments:

Post a Comment